Giovanni Capriglione Net Worth 2023, Wife, Children, Family, Parents, Salary, Age

Giovanni Capriglione net worth

Read about Giovanni Capriglione net worth, age, wife, children, height, family, parents, salary and party as well as other information you need to know.


Giovanni Capriglione is an American politician and a Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives, having represented in 2013, District 98 in Tarrant County, Texas.

Early life

NameGiovanni Capriglione
Net Worth$5 million
Age50 years
Giovanni Capriglione net worth

Giovanni Capriglione was born on March 8, 1973 (age 50 years) in Southlake in suburban Tarrant County. He studied for a Bachelor of Science in physics at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Massachusetts, and then a Master of Business Administration at Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, California.

Capriglione owns a private equity management company focusing on businesses located in Texas. He has also worked as a vice president of a private equity firm and before that was employed by various computer engineering companies.

Political career

Giovanni Capriglione began his political career in the Early 200os. In the 2012 Republican primary election, Capriglione, with 55.6 percent of the vote, unseated the incumbent Vicki Truitt of Keller in Tarrant County. Truitt, who had held the seat since 1999, polled the remaining 44.4 percent of the ballots cast.

Capriglione won the general election in 2012 with 85.6 percent of the vote. The Libertarian Party candidate, Michael Goolsby, polled the remaining 14.4 percent. He went unopposed in the 2014 primary and general elections. During the 83rd Legislative Session, Capriglione caused controversy by voting “nay” on HB 950 also known as “the Equal Pay for Women Act”.

He authored House Bill 1280, the Human Life Protection Act of 2021, also known as the Texas trigger law, which was signed into law by Governor Abbott in July 2021. The Texas trigger law outlaws any abortion starting thirty days after the Supreme Court overrules Roe v. Wade, without exception for rape, incest or viability of the fetus.

In the 84th Legislature, Giovanni Capriglione sits on three committees: the House Appropriations Committee, the Investment and Financial Services Committee and the Local & Consent Calendars Committee. Rep. Capriglione also serves as the Chairman of the Sub-Committee on State & Local Debt.

He was elected Secretary of the House Energy Caucus in 2015 and is a member of the Innovation & Technology Caucus. In the 83rd Legislature, Rep. Capriglione served on two committees: Government Efficiency and Reform and International Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs.

In 2015 he passed HB 1295, a new law that dramatically improves public access to government contracts given to elected officials. His bill was described by the San Antonio Express-News as the most important ethics bill of the 84th Legislative Session. Capriglione also passed HB 483 authorizing the creation of the Texas Bullion Depository to ensure that Texas has first rights to its gold.

In the general election held on November 6, 2018, Capriglione won his fourth legislative term. With 56,694 votes (68.3 percent), he defeated the Democrat Mica J. Ringo, who polled 24,294 (29.3 percent). Another 2,002 ballots (2.4 percent) went to the Libertarian Party choice, H. Todd J. Moore.


Giovanni Capriglione is married to Elisa Capriglione, they had their wedding in 2000. His wife is a private person and together they have three children who attend schools in the Carroll Independent School District.

Giovanni Capriglione net worth

How much is Giovanni Capriglione worth? Giovanni Capriglione net worth is estimated at around $5 million. His main source of income is from his primary work as a politician. Giovanni Capriglione’s salary per month and other career earnings are over $311,000 annually. His remarkable achievements have earned him some luxurious lifestyles and some fancy car trips. He is one of the richest and most influential politicians in Texas. He stands at an appealing height of 1.78m and has a good body weight which suits his personality.