Jamus Lim wife: Eneida Patricia Alcade is a Chilean wirter. She is well known as a Singapore politician and economist wife. Eneida Patricia Alcade catches the attention of the public being the wife of a famous Singaporean politician Jamus Lim.
|Name||Eneida Patricia Alcade|
10 Facts of Eneida Patricia Alcade
- Eneida Patricia Alcade is well known as a Singapore politician wife.
- Eneida Patricia Alcade catches the attention of the public being the wife of renowned politician and economist Jamus Lim.
- She was born in Chile but move with her parents to the United States as a result of the Pinochet dictatorship in Chile.
- There is no information related to her exact date of birth and age on the internet sites.
- Keeping her low profile, she hasn’t shared the information related to her parents and siblings.
- Eneida Patricia Alcade writes about people, animals, and magic. Her stories and poetry have appeared in several literary outlets including The Acentos Review, Seven Hills Review, and The Chaffin Journal.
- She is the Emerging Voices Fiction Editor for Oyster River Pages.
- The couple held their marriage ceremony in Singapore. They are living a happy life with each other without facing any kind of problems, tension, and misunderstanding.
- She stands with an appealing height and has a good bodyweight that suits her personality.
- She has a daughter with her husband Jamus Lim.
Check Out: Stefanie Sun net worth
Eneida Patricia Alcade net worth
How much is Eneida Patricia Alcade worth? Eneida Patricia Alcade net worth is estimated at around $1.5 million. Her successful career has earned her some luxurious lifestyles.