Read a brief love and relationship quotes. These quotes about relationships will inspire you to appreciate your special person in your life even more.
Whether you’ve been together for a short time or a long time, these inspirational relationship quotes will remind you of just how amazing your special person is in your life.
Read on and don’t forget to share these cute love and relationship quotes and sayings with them, too!
While many of us may find quotes cutesy or boringly cliché, there are many that have stood up the test of time or struck a chord within.
The ones that last and that make us wonder why we stopped and took notice, are because there is something about them that resonates and rings true to our core.
These quotes about relationships have significance because they relate to us on a personal, deeper level. Something that pushes us to want to be better, do better, act better, or think better. When it comes to our relationships, nothing rings truer than these concepts.
Here are some inspirational love relationship quotes that will hopefully stop and make you think why you fell in love with this person in the first place, why you want to be the best version of yourself in this relationship, and inspire you to love harder.
Love and relationship quotes
- “Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” – Gloria Steinem
- “Assumptions are the termites of relationships.”— Henry Winkler
- “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
- “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.” – John, from Wedding Crashers
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of other quotes about the importance of a good party
- “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.” ― Patti Callahan Henry
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of cheating quotes that will empower you during this difficult time.
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.” — Joseph F. Newton