Apumone brings you 30 best personal finance quotes that will change your mindset about finance, money, and investing.
Most often, money management seems to be stressful, sometimes causing fear and panic if you are not on the right path with it. We have assembled the Best personal finance quotes that will inspire, motivate, and change your mindset about money relationships.
Some of these personal finance quotes can be kept as reference on your wall or desk to serve as a healthy reminder to you.There are several personal finance quotes but we have chosen the best on finance, money and investing to maintain a simple, yet educative and informative quotes.
One of our Staff once said “These quotes that we have placed on everyone desk keeps resonating him during his financial life and often made him laugh when he comes into experience with a quote”.
When it comes to comes to finance, money and investing life journey, personal finance quotes helps in inspiring, motivating and redirect the mindset to achieve your goals as soon as possible in life.
That being said let’s dive into the Best 30 Personal finance Quotes as listed below.
- Too many people spend money they earn…. To buy things they don’t want.. To impress people that they don’t like. -Will Rodgers
- It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for. -Robert Kiyosaki
- An investment in knowledge pay the best interest. -Benjamin Franklin
- Time is more value than money, you can get more money but you cannot get more time. -Jim Rohn
- I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. you try to be greedy when others are fearful, and you try to be fearful when others are greedy. -Warren Buffett
- Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it, the more a man has, the more he wants, instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one. -Benjamin Franklin
- Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. -Samuel Buttler
- Rule No. 1 never loss money. Rule No. 2 Never forget Rule No. 1. -Warren Buffett
- I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money. -Pablo Picasso
- Rich people have small TV’s and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TV’s. Zip Ziglar. Do you agree with this personal finance quote? Please leave a comment below.
- How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in a savings accounts? I rest my case. -Robert G Allen
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.-Ronald Reagan
- if you think nobody care if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. -Earl Wilson
- Wealth is the ability to full experience life. -Henry David Thoreau
- Finance is not merely about making money, it’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruit of our labor, it’s about stewardship, and therefore about achieving the good society. -Robert J Shiller
- Happiness is not in the mere Possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement in the creative efforts. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Money is only a tool, it will take you wherever you wish but it will not replace you as the driver. -Ayn Rand
- Buy when everyone is else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying, thats not just a catchy slogan, it’s the very essence of successful investing.-J. Paul Getty
- A bank is a place to where they lens you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. -Robert Frost
- Money is a terrible master but an excellent class of memories. -Ronald Reagan
- The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator. -Ben Graham
- You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. -Dave Ramsey
- Money poisons you when you have got it, and starves you when you haven’t. -D. H. Lawrence
Bonus Quotes on Personal Finance. Read more to boost you mindset.
24. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self. -Nathan W. Morris
25. Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank, success is measured by discipline and inner peace. -Mike Dikta
26. Develop success
27. Don’t let fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. -Robert Kiyosaki
28. Most people just work hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit. -George Carlin
29. I’m only rich because I know when I’m wrong, I basically have survived by recognizing any mistakes. -George Sores
30. Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. -George Burns
More on Personal Finance Quotes
- Wealth is not about having a lot of money, it’s about having a lot of options. Chris Rock
- Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget and I will tell you what you have. Joe Biden
- I say always follow your passion, no matter what because even if it’s not the same finances success ,it will lead you to the money that will make you the happiest. Ellen DeGeneres
- Never spend your money before you have it. Thomas Jefferson
Do you have a favorite quote about personal Finance: money, Finance, and Investing? Kindly Share below in the comment section. We at Apumone.com would love to read your quote on personal finance.