Read a brief quotes about relationships. These quotes about relationships will inspire you to appreciate your special person in your life even more.
Whether you’ve been together for a short time or a long time, these inspirational relationship quotes will remind you of just how amazing your special person is in your life.
Read on and don’t forget to share these cute love quotes and sayings with them, too!
While many of us may find quotes cutesy or boringly cliché, there are many that have stood up the test of time or struck a chord within.
The ones that last and that make us wonder why we stopped and took notice, are because there is something about them that resonates and rings true to our core.
These quotes about relationships have significance because they relate to us on a personal, deeper level. Something that pushes us to want to be better, do better, act better, or think better. When it comes to our relationships, nothing rings truer than these concepts.
Here are some inspirational love relationship quotes that will hopefully stop and make you think why you fell in love with this person in the first place, why you want to be the best version of yourself in this relationship, and inspire you to love harder.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of cute crush quotes on the power of love at first site. We also have a variety of “loving you” quotes and missing someone quotes that will provide you with the perfect thing to say to that person you can’t stop thinking about.
Inspirational Relationship Quotes
- “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
Relationships are never easy all the time, but if you care about the person enough, you are willing to do whatever work it takes to make it last.
- “You can’t just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships are not great because they have no problems. They are great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.” – Unknown
Too often a relationship becomes about keeping score of who wins and who loses. If you care about that person enough, none of that matters, it just matters that the two of you can find a way to come to an agreement and move forward.
- “Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.” – Unknown
This is an important one to think about, as it has a great deal to do with the constant appreciation we need to show for each other.
- “There is no challenge strong enough to destroy your marriage as long as you are both willing to stop fighting against each other, and start fighting for each other. “ – Dave Willis
This is a great concept. The understanding that there is nothing that each of you is strong enough to accomplish on your own, as you would be together.
- “He can’t read your mind. So take a moment to let him know how you really feel.” – Unknown
This seems so obvious, but often goes unspoken. As we get further and further into a relationship, we assume the other person knows how we feel. This is not true, it remains just as important to tell always clarify how we are feeling for our partner.
- “Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.” – Unknown
In this day of people searching so hard, and on such a deadline to meet people, we often forget that we most often meet people when we least expect it. When we are completely off guard, and being completely ourselves.
- “Whether it is a friendship or a relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, you have nothing.” – Unknown
This really is as simple as it sounds. Without trust, there is nothing. If we do not trust our partner, how can there ever be peace in the relationship?
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of simple quotes that will help you live a simply beautiful life.
- “Apologizing does not mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.” – Unknown
This ties back to the concept of keeping score. Sometimes it is not about winning the argument, it is about winning the affections and happiness of your partner.
- “Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.” – Unknown
This ties into one simple concept, let your actions meet your words. People get tired of hearing the same things over and over that never get done. Be a person of substance, a person of action, a person who does what they say.
- “We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.” – Unknown
Believe that good or bad, everyone comes into your life, and into a relationship with you for a reason. Whether it is to have an undying love, or whether it is to further define what you want in a relationship remains to be seen.
Don’t forget to use these quotes to make your feelings known