|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Social Handles:||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Date of Birth:||July 11, 2001 (20 years old)|
|Height:||5.5 ft (1.43 m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Songwriter,|
We bring you Sophia Anne Caruso net worth. Read the complete write of Sophia Anne Caruso net worth and other information you need to know.
How much is Sofia Anne Caruso worth?
Sophia Anne Caruso net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. She is an American actress and singer. Sophia Anne Caruso is famous for playing the role of Lydia Deetz in the Broadway musical Beetlejuice from March 2019 until February 2020, a role for which she won a Theatre World Award.
Sofia Anne Caruso Biography
Sophia Anne Caruso was born on July 11, 2001 in Spokane, Washington, her parents is Steve and Deena Caruso in Spokane, Washington. She is the youngest of three children. Her professional career began in 2011 at the age of nine when she played Helen Keller in the Interplayers Theater’s production of The Miracle Worker, directed by Patty Duke.
Read: Sofia Wylie Net Worth
- In 2014, Caruso originated the role of Charlotte van Gotheem in Little Dancer at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C. In 2015, she received a Lucille Lortel nomination for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Play for her portrayal as Iris in the off-Broadway play The Nether at the MCC Theater. The same year, she originated the role of “Girl” in Lazarus at New York Theatre Workshop in Manhattan.
- In 2016, Caruso appeared in Janet Grillo’s film Jack of the Red Hearts. She then made her Broadway debut as The Girl in Blackbird at the Belasco Theatre. Later that year, she appeared in the ensemble of the Encores! staged concert production of Runaways at New York City Center.
- In October 2016 she reprised her role as “Girl” in London in the King’s Cross Theatre production of Lazarus for which she received a WhatsOnStage Award nomination for “Best Supporting Actress in a Musical”.
- In 2017, Caruso originated the role of Lydia Deetz in a workshop of the musical Beetlejuice, reprising the role in the musical’s tryout at the National Theatre in Washington D.C. before starring in the Broadway production beginning in March 2019. She won a Theatre World Award for the role. Caruso left the show abruptly on February 19, 2020, reportedly using her contractual out in order to pursue work in television.
- On May 7, 2020, Caruso announced the release of her debut single “Toys”, which was released on May 22, 2020. The song was produced by Henry Hey, who had previously worked with Caruso as the musical director of Lazarus, and Nick Littlemore of Empire of the Sun. On the day of the track’s release, an article from V Magazine confirmed that Caruso has plans to release an EP.
Anne Caruso would star alongside Sofia Wylie in the upcoming Netflix fantasy film “The School for Good and Evil” in 2021, an adaptation of the book series by Soman Chainani. Caruso will play the role of Sophie.
Read: Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth