We bring you Top 10 Richest BBNaija stars and their net worth 2021. Big Brother Nigeria(Africa) best known as BBNaija is a reality Tv series. A reality show in which the contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize worth $100,000 at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted by viewers.
BBNaija first show start on March 5, 2006.
Before we dig into the Top 10 Richest BBNaija Stars and their net worth lets be clear with the question on;
Where is the BBNaija House located?
The house is located in Lagos, Nigeria’s largest city, sprawls inland from the Gulf of Guinea across Lagos Lagoon. Victoria Island, the financial center of the metropolis, is known for its beach resorts, boutiques and nightlife. Big Brother Naija audition usually starts in March in an auditorium located at Ilupeju, Lagos.
Who won the BBNaijia 2020 lockdown?
Olamilekan Moshood Agbeleshie who is best known as Laycon or BBNaija Laycon won the 2020 reality show. He won the Big Brother season 5 beating about 20 other contestants in the Lockdown house. Laycon won a 3 bedroom house, a car and a cash prize worth of $100,000.
Top 10 Richest BBNaija Stars
- Kiddwaya net worth 2021- $100,000
- Alex Unsual net worth 2021- $120,000
- Cee C net worth 2021- $220,000
- Bisola net worth 2021- $250,000
- Laycon net worth 2021- $267,000
- Mercy Eke net worth 2021- $290,000
- Tacha net worth 2021- $291,000
- Micheal Efe net worth 2021- $300,000
- Mike Edwards net worth 2021- $595,000
- Ebuka Obi net worth 2021 -$600,000