Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Net Worth 2022, Age, Wife, Children, Height, Family, Parents, Salary

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus

Read about Kyril Louis-Dreyfus net worth, age, wife, children, height, family, parents, salary, and investments as well as other information you need to know.


Kyril Louis-Dreyfus is a French businessman. He is a member of the French Louis-Dreyfus family. Since February 2021, Louis-Dreyfus has been the Chairman of the English Championship football club, Sunderland. In June 2022, he went from Chairman and minority stakeholder to Chairman and majority stakeholder.

Early life

NameKyril Louis-Dreyfus
Net Worth$400 million
Age24 years
Kyril Louis-Dreyfus net worth

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus was born on December 18, 1997 (age 24 years) in Zürich, Switzerland. He is the son of Robert Louis-Dreyfus and Margarita Louis-Dreyfus.

Louis-Dreyfus started studying sports and business management in 2017 at Leeds Beckett University for one year and moved to attend Richmond International Academic and Soccer Academy (RIASA) for his second year. He later dropped out due to injuries.

Check Out: Daniel Levy net worth


Kyril Louis-Dreyfus acquired a “controlling” stake in the English League One football club, Sunderland A.F.C, from its previous owner, Stewart Donald in 2021. The acquisition made him the youngest chairman in English football.

On 15 February 2022, it was revealed that Louis-Dreyfus was not a majority shareholder of Sunderland

as his stake in the club was only 41%, with the remaining 59% of shares made up of former owner Donald, and directors Charlie Methven and Juan Sartori.

In June 2022, Kyril Louis-Dreyfus increased his shares in Sunderland Association Football Club from 41% to 51% – thus becoming majority & controlling shareholder – buying out Charlie Methven’s 5%, and reducing Stewart Donalds’ percentage from 34% to 19%. Juan Sartori picked up the remainder of Stewart’s shares, increasing his holdings from 20% to 30%.

Check Out: Napoli Owner net worth

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus is also a 5% stakeholder in the French football club, Olympique de Marseille, and has stakes in the esports organization Ovation.


Kyril Louis-Dreyfus is married to his wife Alexandra Nowikovsky, they had their wedding on December 21, 2021, in St. Moritz, Switzerland. His wife is his longtime girlfriend and the daughter of former Australian model Tonya Bird. He stands at an appealing height of 1.75m and has a good body weight which suits his personality.

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus net worth

How much is Kyril Louis-Dreyfus worth? Kyril Louis-Dreyfus net worth is estimated at around $400 million. His main source of income is from his primary work as a businessman. Kyril Louis-Dreyfus’s salary per month and other career earnings are over $50 million dollars annually. His remarkable achievements have earned him some luxurious lifestyles and some fancy car trips. He is one of the richest and most influential economists businessmen in France.