Defending champions Liverpool will be up against Manchester United their long rivals in the top English flight this Sunday at 16:30.
The two teams are meeting in a game which could possibly play a major role in deciding who becomes the ultimate champions for the 2020/2021 season.
As it stands, Manchester United tops the English Premier league table with 36 points from 17 games while Liverpool
What many believes could raise the tempo of this game is recent comment by the manager of Liverpool Jurgen Klopp saying Manchester United are benefiting from penalties many believe they don’t deserve.
With Liverpool missing out on their trusted defender Virgil van Dijk and Striker Diego Jota and Manchester United having a good run in their away fixtures, this game promises to be fun all things been equal.
Notwithstanding their current unstable run, Liverpool are a formidable team at Anfield. It promises to be a game many pundits are avoiding to give a definite final prediction on.
Other fixtures in the league to look out for includes;
- Fulham vs Chelsea (16th Jan 2021 @15:00)
- Leeds United vs Brighton (16th Jan 2021 @15:00)
- Fulham vs Chelsea (16th January 2021 @17:30)
- Leicester City vs Southampton (16th Jan 2021 @20:00)
- Sheffield vs Tottenham (17th Jan 2021 @2:00)
- Manchester City vs Crystal Palace (17th Jan 2021 @19:15)
Arsenal takes on Newcastle at the Emirates on Monday night at 20:00hrs