We bring you the Top 10 richest people in South Africa 2021. South African is a country with lots of opportunities filled with hardworking entrepreneurs and business oriented minds. These industrious minds have taken advantage of the resources made available in South Africa which have lead them to be recognized globally as Richest people in South Africa and the Africa continent as a whole.
The businesses of these rich tycoons are scattered from banking, mining, telecommunication, construction, real estate, and petroleum. However, the richest black man in South Africa operates a mining companies. Read on to find the Top 10 richest people in South African as of 2021.
Telecommunication and the mining are the most influential sectors which have made the richest men in South Africa to invest heavily in the industries. Surprisingly, the list of the richest men comprises of white people and one black man. Before we dive in let’s have a quick look at the richest people in South Africa.
- Nicky Oppenheimer
- Johann Rupert
- Koos Bekker
- Patrice Motsepe
- Allan Gray
- Stephen Saad
- Michiel Le Roux
- Christofel Wiese
- Jannie Mouton
- Laurie Dippenaar
Here are the Top 10 richest people in South Africa 2021
1. Nicky Oppenheimer net worth- $7.3 billion
2. Johann Rupert net worth- $5.9 billion
3. Koos Bekker net worth- $2.5 billion
4. Patrice Motsepe net worth $2.4 billion
5. Allan Gray net worth- $1.8 billion
6. Stephen Saad net worth- $1.4 billion
7. Michiel Le Roux net worth- $1.3 billion
8. Christofel Wiese net worth- $1.1 billion
9. Jannie Mouton net worth- $1.06 billion
10. Lauritz Dippenaar net worth- $650 million