Sarkodie recent behaviors shows signs of being depressed. Out of 10 celebrities in Ghana, about 6 of them show signs of depressions. According to our Psychiatric research on depression these are the factors that cause one to be depressed.
What Is Depression?
Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease your ability to function at work and at home.
Depression symptoms can vary from mild to severe and can include:
- Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
- Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
- Loss of energy or increased fatigue
- Increase in purposeless physical activity (e.g., inability to sit still, pacing, handwringing) or slowed movements or speech (these actions must be severe enough to be observable by others)
- Feeling worthless or guilty
- Difficulty thinking, concentrating or making decisions
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Why we think Sarkodie is going through depression?
Every Ghanaian can testify that Sarkodie is not the type of person who goes on social media to showcase his smoking skills, but in recent times Sarkodie is often seen taking pictures holding Cigar. A character which has never been associated with the SarkCess brand for many years. This may make one asked “Is Sarkodie under depression?”.
Check the Recent Picture below